Machine Learning Writer @ TDS
Towards Data Science Data Science is a Canadian platform for thousands of people to exchange ideas and to expand our understanding of data science.
Currently, I have 5 articles published with TDS.
- Differential privacy and k-anonymity for machine learning
- Stochastic gradient descent implementation for SoftSVM
- Reasons why surrogate loss functions are pivotal for classification in machine learning
- The importance of k-fold cross-validation for model prediction in machine learning
- In-depth analysis of the regularized least-squares algorithm over the empirical risk minimization